Home with Jack Frost Near


This is a bridge in Fort Bragg.
This is my tall  linken log house. It  is as tall as my knee.
This is my bedroom.
This is my family. we  are in are in are yard.
This is the pond it is frozen. I am walking on it.
This is the redwood.  it is strong.
This is a cool pitcher I took of  Christmas lights
A cold  day .
Are Christmas tree.
A cozy day at home.
Glenn is happy with his cars and trucks.
Alice has lost her first tooth.!She got a tooth box!

Comments

  1. Oh Helen! What wonderful pictures. It's like seeing things through your eyes. That bridge looks big! And now I can see Alice without that first tooth. Burrr.... it looks cold outside!! I love and miss you! Oma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment .It is very cold .We are in a big drought!! Happy valentines day! Good bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen. I forgot to say that your Christmas tree looks crazy! I bet it was fun to decorate. Also, I love that picture you took of the Christmas lights. I wonder how you did that. Happy V Day to you too!! It's almost here, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment